Archives of the Frogans technology mailing lists

Archives Top > Early-questions mailing list > February 2016  by date | by thread > Message posted

From Jean-Emmanuel RODRIGUEZ <jean-emmanuel.rodriguez@op3ft.org>
Sent Thu, 18 Feb 2016 15:17:53 UTC
Subject Re: [Frogans technology - Early-questions] bugs submission
To early-questions@lists.frogans.org
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 15:17:56 UTC

Vincent,

Thank you. This time I have received the FSDL documents (and also the third bug to my personal address).

We will share your feedback with the rest of our team. We will get back shortly.

Best regards

Jean-Emmanuel Rodriguez
OP3FT