Archives of the Frogans technology mailing lists

Archives Top > Early-questions mailing list > February 2016  by date | by thread > Message posted

From deca <vincent.deca@...>
Sent Thu, 18 Feb 2016 12:40:21 UTC
Subject [Frogans technology - Early-questions] bugs submission
To early-questions@lists.frogans.org
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 12:40:30 UTC

Hello

I have some bugs to submit for the 0.5.1 linux version:

- bug1.fsdl
The "good" button is working perfectly
The "bad" button is the same as the "good" button with an added option on the 'nofocus' layer : opacity='30'
As you can see the "bad" button is hardly working .

- bug2.fsdl
This one is guetting an error code 101711
The problem can be fixed line 6 : if you changes the size to '588,480', this is working perfectly

- I have a third bug which is getting en error code 101705, but the total of attachements will exceed 128KB, how can I submit this one ?

- My last bug is in the fsdl30-recap-v9-2016012.pdf document : <text> element is not referenced in the table of contents

Message thread: