Archives of the Frogans technology mailing lists

Archives Top > Early-questions mailing list > November 2015  by date | by thread > Message posted

From Alexis TAMAS <alexis.tamas@op3ft.org>
Sent Tue, 24 Nov 2015 08:39:10 UTC
Subject Re: [Frogans technology - Early-questions] [FP-Dev] Frogans Player not starting on Windows 10 (build 1511)
To early-questions@lists.frogans.org
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 08:39:19 UTC

 Hi Valentin,
Glad to see that the problem is solved. We will add a remark on
get.frogans concerning potential problems due to antivirus software.
Thanks again for your feedback.
And happy FSDL coding!
Alexis Tamas
OP3FT