Archives of the Frogans technology mailing lists

Archives Top > Early-questions mailing list > June 2018  by date | by thread > Message posted

From Vincent LE GUEN <vincent.leguen@op3ft.org>
Sent Mon, 25 Jun 2018 15:53:46 UTC
Subject Re: [Frogans technology - Early-questions] Resizing the site
To early-questions@lists.frogans.org
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2018 15:54:00 UTC

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your feedback. We are considering to reintroduce this functionality in a different way. We are aware that the mouse wheel alone won't satisfy the End Users and are actively working on the solution.

Best regards,

--
Vincent Le Guen
Project Manager, Software Development