Archives of the Frogans technology mailing lists

Archives Top > Early-questions mailing list > June 2018  by date | by thread > Message posted

From Joe CADY <joe.cady@...>
Sent Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:05:03 UTC
Subject [Frogans technology - Early-questions] Resizing the site
To early-questions@lists.frogans.org
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:03:35 UTC

Hi Frogans,

I just wanted to mention that I miss the keyboard function for resizing the site on desktop. At home I use a stylus instead of a mouse, so I don't have access to a scroll wheel. This leaves me with only the option of the drop-down menu for resizing. I don't know if there will be millions of users like me, but I had gotten used to using the ctrl-click to resizing. Thanks!

Joe

--

Joe Cady
STG Interactive S.A.

NOW create your own Frogans sites with FSDL 3.0!
More info and Frogans Player for Developers available at get.frogans.
--
Frogans technology: Easy Internet content publishing for all.

Message thread: