Archives of the Frogans technology mailing lists

Archives Top > Early-questions mailing list > January 2018  by date | by thread > Message posted

From Vincent LE GUEN <vincent.leguen@op3ft.org>
Sent Tue, 09 Jan 2018 09:40:39 UTC
Subject Re: [Frogans technology - Early-questions] Bug
To early-questions@lists.frogans.org
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 09:40:41 UTC

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your message, we are currently investigating on the issue and will come back to you shortly.

In the meantime, we recommend that you download the latest version of Frogans Player (1.5.3) at the following address : https://get.frogans/en/linux/alpha1.5.3/access.html

Please let us know if any problem occurs with this version.

Best regards,