Archives of the Frogans technology mailing lists

Archives Top > Early-questions mailing list > January 2017  by date | by thread > Message posted

From Julie LAURENT-LEDOUX <julie.laurent-ledoux@op3ft.org>
Sent Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:04:37 UTC
Subject Re: [Frogans technology - Early-questions] Getting rid of a bad paying holder
To early-questions@lists.frogans.org
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:04:39 UTC

Phil,

In accordance with the Frogans Technology User Policy, an FCR account administrator must provide registration-management services of Frogans addresses and of Frogans networks under a registration agreement with each holder.

Therefore, what happens in a case of a breach of duty by a holder, for instance in the case of unpaid invoices, depends on the terms of the registration agreement with that holder.

For example, the registration agreement may provide that in such a case, the FCR account administrator no longer changes the settings of the holder's Frogans addresses and Frogans networks, nor renews registrations when they expire. (To be able to continue to make use of his Frogans addresses and Frogans networks, the holder can still ask a new FCR account administrator to retrieve the management of his Frogans address and Frogans network registrations.)

The holder's Frogans address and Frogans network registrations remain mandatorily attached to the FCR account until they expire or their management is retrieved by a new FCR account administrator.

NB: The only time that a Frogans address or a Frogans network is detached from an FCR account is when the FCR account has been terminated (because of a breach of duty or disappearance of the FCR account administrator).

Best regards.

--
Julie Laurent-Ledoux
Legal Manager