Archives of the Frogans technology mailing lists

Archives Top > Early-questions mailing list > October 2013  by date | by thread > Message posted

From Alexis TAMAS <alexis.tamas@op3ft.org>
Sent Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:26:53 UTC
Subject [Frogans technology - Early-questions] Opening of the Early-questions mailing list
To early-questions@lists.frogans.org
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:27:24 UTC

Hi!

The Early-questions mailing list is now online.

We are happy to provide you with this new channel for communicating with us during the introduction of Frogans sites on the Internet.

Feel free to subscribe and post any questions you may have on the Frogans Project. Either the OP3FT or other users subscribed to this mailing list will surely provide an answer.

We look forward to hearing from you during the coming months!

Alexis Tamas
OP3FT

Message thread:
  • [Frogans technology - Early-questions] Opening of the Early-questions mailing list, Alexis TAMAS, [11-Oct-2013 17:27 UTC] <=