The OP3FT has been invited to present the Frogans technology to the
Fabrique de l'Innovation at Telecom Saint-Etienne, France on January 21,
The Fabrique de l'Innovation is a new effort to bring together various
parts of the local Internet ecosystem, including:
- Cité du Design, a public initiative experimenting with new design
concepts in the Saint-Etienne region,
- Prestigious academic institutions such as the Jean-Monnet University
and the Saint-Etienne Higher School of Art & Design (ESADSE), and
- Numélink, The Creative IT Cluster, gathering more than 200 innovative
- The OpenFactorySainté fablab,
- A large network of Internet entrepreneurs and freelance designers.
During this meeting, the OP3FT will discuss how the Frogans technology
can help spur economic growth and employment in the region.
This first meeting inaugurates a series of innovation-centric events
Don't hesitate to join us from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Paris Time (15:00 -
17:00 UTC) in auditorium 021 at Telecom Saint-Etienne, 42 rue Dr Annino.
For more information (in French):
Announcement mailing list (read only)
To Un/Subscribe: https://lists.frogans.org/announcement/